fredag, mars 31, 2006

artie fotball sitata fra uka som har gått

"Sometimes I dive, sometimes I stand. But I don't care about this. In football you can't stay up all the time... I don't dive, I play my game."
Didier Drogba instantly retracts his confession.

"His eye was completely full of blood."
Jose Mourinho explains Drogba's collapse.

"Modern-day referees are ultra-fit. Mark Clattenberg's top speed and runs were more explosive than Thierry Henry's."
Does anybody believe UEFA's Werner Helsen?

"To English people all Italians are divers. One of my former coaches taught me to run in a posture so I would go to ground more easily."
Arsenal's Arturo Lupoli comes clean.

"You just have to accept it and take it on the chin. Or, in my case, on the chins!"
Steve Bruce remains upbeat despite his side's FA Cup hammering against Liverpool.

"I love the physical battles in England. In Italy there are too many free kicks for small offences. I even miss Roy Keane!"
Patrick Vieira pines for some rough and tumble

Ingen kommentarer: